I would like to share with you my observations on the mixed mode examination held on the evening of 18th Dec 2020. It went smoothly with
- 3 students attended the exam on-campus in Room 206.
- The rest of the students attended the exam off-campus via Zoom.
All students came to Room 306 and online on or before 6:15pm. All got ready by 6:30pm. The exam paper was released on time at 6:30pm.
Points to note:
- One student took a call before the exam started and was told to hang up immediately.
- One student was accessing the Zoom session from Office. He was interrupted by colleagues a couple of times. (Please inform your colleagues or family members your schedule of exam)
- Some students' microphone has been set to high sensitive. As a result, sound like paper-flipping or table-tapping could be heard clearly. (Please adjust the microphone sensitivity accordingly).
I hope that the above may help you to adapt to the new exam environment quickly. Thanks!
Dr Terry NG
Registrar of the College.