I trust that everyone of you have already set for the semesters ahead. To enhance your communications with the lecturers or function units of the College, here is a guide for your reference.
- Try to talk to your lecturers face to face so that you can get the most out of the interactive communications with a LIVE person.
- If you are too busy for face to face communications, try to contact your lecturers via email or through the Moodle forum (within the courses that you are enrolled to).
- If immediate response is required, you may call your lecturers or functional units on their College Phone Number. Normally, you should call the College main line, 58044140, and ask for their extension. A phone has been installed on the 4th floor, next to the photocopier, for placing any internal call. Please refer to this phone list for the specific extension number. Please note that this phone list is for internal use only. Your EID is required.
Apart from using the phone on the 4th floor, you may also use the phone installed in room 202 (for internal call only) or simply dial through your mobile phone. Here is a list of the Direct Dial In numbers available for the college:
- 58044140: College Main Line
- 58044141: Library
- 58044142: Student Development Office
- 58044143: Registry
- 58044144: Development and Communications Office
- 58044145: Finance Office
- 58044148: ITSO
- 58044149: President Office
I sincerely wish that you will have a happy and fulfilling time with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Dr Terry Ng
Director of Information Technology cums Facility Management