GCC Moodle News

NMTSS is available to ALL STUDENTS of the Full Time Degree Programmes

NMTSS is available to ALL STUDENTS of the Full Time Degree Programmes

by NG Terry -
Number of replies: 1

Dear Students of the Degree Programmes (including Year 3 entry Full Time),

In the process of verifying your application of funding through the SFO schemes, it is noticed that many of you did not indicate your eligibility of the NMTSS (an annual subsidy/grant of Tuition Fee). Hence, you are carrying unnecessary additional financial burden on your shoulder. 

Further to the message issued by the Finance Office, I would like to remind you that the HKSAR Government has expanded, from the Academic Year of 2023-24 onward, the NMTSS to all Full Time students of self-financing Degree Programmes (including of Year 3 Entry Full Time). You are eligible to apply for NMTSS as long as you are doing your First Degree with us (you do not have any Degree Level or above Qualification).

Unless you do not want to apply for NMTSS, you must fill out this application form and return it to the Registry ASAP. The internal deadline has already passed. The Finance Office is kind enough to process your late NMTSS application. Please do it ASAP.

Regards,

Dr Terry NG

In reply to NG Terry

Re: NMTSS is available to ALL STUDENTS of the Full Time Degree Programmes

by NG Terry -
Further to my previous message, I want to qualify the term "ASAP" as "by 19 July 2023 (next Wednesday)" please.