Please be informed that the Academic Board of the College has endorsed the graduation of students who have completed their programme of study and fulfilled all graduation requirements. The following documents are ready to be collected from the Registry:
- Proof of programme study completion
- Official Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
Please collect the above during the opening hours of the Registry (9:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am to 12:30pm Saturday). Please notify the Registry, email@example.com or 58044143, if you need to collect the above by other means.
Your attention is kindly drawn on the following please:
- Your student email address will be kept alive until further notice. It will be used for all official communications with the College
- The College Management has been supporting a few 2018 Graduates preparing the set up of some alumni services for all alumni. You will be notified as soon as they are ready for launch.
- A formal Graduation Ceremony will be held in December 2021. We will keep you posted with the latest development of such a great event.
If you do not want to miss anything, please check your student email account frequently.
Last be not least, I would like to congratulate you for completing your study with us and opening a new chapter of your life.
Dr Terry Ng
Gratia Christian College