GCC Moodle News

Activation of Zoom Lecture access by authenticated accounts only. Zoom講座的訪問僅限於經過身份驗證的用戶

Activation of Zoom Lecture access by authenticated accounts only. Zoom講座的訪問僅限於經過身份驗證的用戶

by NG Terry -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all students,

As per my previous message regarding the same topic, the authentication requirement will be activated today (13 Oct 2020). You will not be able to join the Zoom lectures if you are not using an authenticated account. If you are bar from accessing the Zoom lectures, please do the followin:

• Activate your Zoom account by clicking the link sent to your student email account;
  • Call ITSO (tel: 58044148) for assistance;

Please allow ample of time for the ITSO staff to help you. You are advise to avoid the peak hours (half an hour before and 15 minutes after the start of lecture). To avoid interruption of your learning, you are urged to act now please.

Dear all lecturers,

For lecturers who have sit-in students, although they should have received my message via their student email account, please notify them at your convenience.

Thank you so much.

Quote from my last message:

From 13 October 2020 onward, access to the Zoom lectures are to be restricted to authenticated users only. Users are required to log into Zoom using the College assigned email address. No unauthenticated users can be admitted to the Zoom lectures.

從2020年10月13日起,Zoom講座的訪問僅限於經過身份驗證的用戶。用戶必需使用學院分配的電子郵件地址登錄Zoom。未經身份驗證的用戶不能進入Zoom講座。

Regards,
Dr Terry Ng
College Registrar and Director of Information Technology