I believe that many of you are busy working on your essays and revisions. I would like to share with you some tips for cost saving on printing.
- Try "Print Preview" before sending the print job
- You may cancel the print jobs that were sent wrongly
- Set "Anywhere-Gray" print queue as your personal default printer
- Try multiple pages or double sided printing
- Does it really help by adding colour to your print out?
Just my two cents.
I sincerely wish that all of you will have a fruitful and enjoyable summer ahead.