To standardise our online teaching delivery and minmise your effort in participation, I, on behalf of Prof. Chang (VP Academic), would like to inform you that Zoom will be used for all online teaching. In order to facilitate your participation in our online learning, you are advised to install the Zoom Client before joining the online classes. The Zoom Client can installed in various platforms, such as Windows, iOS or Android. No registration is required for join our online lecture. If you want to sign up for a Zoom account, please contact ITSO. Any computing device, such as notebook computer, tablet or smartphone equipped with microphone and / or camera can be used.
Please note that:
- A class / lecture invitation will be sent to you via email or in the Moodle Course page of the concerned course. You may join the online class by simply clicking the included link;
- The online lecture will be scheduled according to the time table of 2019-20 Semester 2. You will be notified in case of change of schedule;
- Attendance will be taken as per the lecture date and time (or date and time agreed with the lecturer);
- Recording of the online lecture will be made available online for revision purposes;
- You should join the online lecture at home or in any quite place where stable Internet connection is available;
- You must not join the online lecture while you are on the move.
You should install the Zoom Client ASAP. In case of technical difficulty, please contact ITSO via email or telephone (58044148).
(Please click the above links for more information and downloads)
Dr Terry NG
Director of Information Technology.